Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008)

"The hummingbird
is not just another bird.
Its heart rate's 1,200 beats per minute.
Its wings beat 80 times a second.
If you was to stop their wings
from beating, it would be dead
in less than 10 seconds.
This is no ordinary bird.
This is a frickin' miracle.
They slowed down their wings
with moving pictures,
and you know what they saw?
Their wingtips are doing that.
You know what the figure eight
is the mathematical symbol for?
Infinity. Infinity!"

"You can be as mad as a mad dog
at the way things went. You can swear and curse the Fates. But when it comes to the end, you have to let go."

"This is the picture of Old Man Kangaroo at 5:00 in the afternoon."

"Sometimes we're on a collision course
and we just don't know it. Whether it's by accident or by design, there's not a thing we can do about it.."

"Non of us is perfect forever."

"Anything's possible."

"Some people are born to sit by a river. Some get struck by lightning. Some have an ear for music. Some are artists. Some swim. Some know buttons. Some know Shakespeare. Some are mothers. And some people dance."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What I think is, it's never
too late...or, in my case, too
early, to be whoever you want to
be...There's no time limit, start
anytime you want...change or stay
the same...there aren't any
rules...We can make the best or
worst of it...I hope you make the
best...I hope you see things that
startle you. Feel things you
never felt before. I hope you
meet people who have a different
point of view. I hope you
challenge yourself. I hope you
stumble, and pick yourself up. I
hope you live the life you wanted
to...and if you haven't, I hope
you start all over again."