Monday, May 7, 2012

Llyod - Breakout Kings

"I was the recipient of
some just awful advice.
It was well-intentioned but, uh...
completely ill-fitting for me.
Julianne.
I feel like...
...every relationship or... or pairing
is unique, you know.
I mean, look at Rodney and Lorraine
and what they went through to be together,
and I realize that the only advice
that I should have heeded
is Alfred Lord Tennyson's
because I think it is better
to have loved and lost
than to never have loved at all.
And I just want to tell you...
...that I love you.
You don't have to say anything...
but if you did, if you
did feel the same way
or if, um, if you felt like someday
in the future you might
feel the same way...
...just walk by my desk where
I'm sitting and, um...
...put this number two
pencil down in front of me.
Then I'll know.
Or don't-- I mean,
what-whatever makes you
feel more comfortable.
But I need to say what I just said...
and... I'm glad that I did." - Lloyd Lowery (Breakout Kings s02e07)

No comments: